I have a fun card to share today using some old Sizzix Original Dies.
I absolutely adore the Sizzix Body Collection of dies and wish I had more, however I thoroughly enjoy the ones I do have and enjoy getting the most out of them.
In this card, I started with 4 bodies and decided they were a group of girls all going Trick or Treating. I then proceeded to create outfits for each.
Here is each girl individually and the dies used:
Spellbinder label for the Pumpkin body
Sizzix cowboy boots
Spellbinder Octagon nestie for the body
Spellbinder label – which I positioned back in the die once cut and repeated to create the shape
Spellbinder label cut twice for the mask
Sizzix overall die and shoes
Lastly, I cut some letters using an XCut alphabet die.
Happy Trick or Treating!
I have a project to share today which I thoroughly enjoyed making.
I started with a Gelli Print onto waste cardboard for the background and a further print in a different colour for the base of the picture.
I cut the Sizzix Haunted House die in 3 shades of card; black, brown and fawn. I cut sections of the paler die cut for the roof and used the black layer to create a shadow by offsetting it slightly.
I added some detail with a fine black pen to create some “brick” shapes.
I used the Sizzix Tree die on cardboard box card and cut down to create more of a branch effect.
I cut a moon shape out of some white foam and positioned behind the house and branches.
Using the XCut alphabet die, I cut Halloween and arranged and lastly, I added a collection of white ghosts using the Quickutz ghost die.
I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting
I have another card to share today, using the wonderful Spellbinder Botanical Swirl die.
I started by cutting the fabulous Spellbinder Botanical Swirl die in white and wrapped a lovely piece of spotty lime ribbon around the border which I had left.
A simple couple of matt layers of patterned and plain card stock highlight the die cut.
Then as a finishing touch I used some complimentary die cut Spellbinder leaves and positioned them just behind the ribbon with a chipboard shape to finish.
I hope you like it.
I have a quick card to share today built around a simple floral stamp.
I stamped my image and trimmed to a neat square. I coloured using alcohol ink pens and watercolour paint.
I cut a selection of Spellbinder flower dies and arranged around my stamped image, with some added jewels.
Together with the additional co-ordinating card layers, I added a contrasting blue border cut down from a larger die to create a frame.
I hope you like it.
I have another autumnal card to share today.
For my tile card, I started by cutting 12 pieces of card, each 2 inch square (twinchie size), from 4 different shades of green. I then used some Spellbinder leaf dies on each square cutting theshape over the edge to leave the negative shape.
I cut a further 12 tiles and painted with shades of green acrylic paint, leaving lots of paint strokes for added texture and interest. I mounted my tiles together using 3D foam tape to add height and arranged them into a grid, then mounted all of them onto a piece of card and patterned paper.
I painted the chipboard letters to co-ordinate and arranged them onto my grid with skeleton leaves.
Thanks for visiting.
See you again soon.