Last summer I embarked on a project to use all the baby clothes I had gathering dust in the loft from my 2 boys. I cut them all up (clothes that is) into squares and started joining them together.
I cut 2 different sizes of square to make a 4 square and a 9 square and worked it so finished squares would be the same size.
After I had made a load of these, before joining together, I thought they would look better if they were separated rather than joined directly together as it would look a little busy. So I cut all the white baby grows into strips to make a little border between each square.
Nearly there, just need to finish the odd strips at the sides.
I hope you like it.