I have another card to share today using a very simple but lovely floral stamp.
I covered a piece of white card with various watercolour paint splodges and then stamped over the top.
A simple embossed background adds some dimension.
A very easy card but I think its pretty.
Thanks for visiting.
I hope you are having a lovely Bank Holiday, we have rain here so I am very happy to be tucked up inside. I have just enough time to share a card I have made.
I started by stamping a selection of butterflies from Chocolate Baroque and filled in the gaps using a section of a text stamp. I stamped in Versamark and used pastels in blues and greens.
I then cut some butterflies using a Spellbinders die and letters from an XCut die.
I used Sue Wilsons background die and cut into sections to sit behind the various layers.
I hope you like it.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
It’s another butterfly I am afraid today. However, I am not sorry to get the most out of the craft materials I have and will endeavour to find new ways of using things.
In this card, I have stamped a butterfly stamp from Chocolate Baroque in the north, south, east and west positions and coloured in using pencils.
A different butterfly from the same set was then stamped onto purple card, cut out and attached giving dimension to the wings.
The corners were chopped away for an octagonal shape and matted onto co-ordinating cardstock.
Simple edging detail to all layers finishes the card off.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I love Butterflies and I love purple so here is another card featuring both.
I stamped the butterflies to form a circle by stamping at north, south, east and west points, then masking and stamping inbetween. It is more effective when using a variegated inkpad or inking the stamp with 2 shades of colour.
I stamped the butterfly in each corner and paper pricked the areas inbetween. Simple matting and layering and with the addition of a double layered spellbinders butterfly the card is finished.
One last tip …. It is always worth remembering to remove any pencil marks before sending …. ooops!