I have a quick card to share today with a butterfly on unsurprisingly….sorry!
I started with a print using a spellbinder die which I then cut using a label shape.
I added a few matts and flourish dies together with my butterfly…of course and the card is finished.
A quick and simple card but bright and jolly I think.
Thanks for visiting my little blog today.
Today is my Mum and Dad’s Ruby Wedding Anniversary and I would love to share the card I made for them.
I used 4 tones of red and pink card to create a quilled flourish heart filled with mini hearts and flowers.
Here is the heart before I added it to the card.
I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Lots of love.
I have a card to share today which could be suitable for many occasions.
It uses a myriad of stamps from my stash on the background and the matted layers.
I then threw a load of die cuts at it.
A little wire for the antennae.
And it is finished.
I hope you visit again soon.
Another card today featuring another myriad of stamps, including a Butterfly from Chocolate Baroque, an assortment of vintage and travel stamps and a map background stamp, all in burgundy.
I ripped the edge around the stamped images and distressed the edges with the same inkpad.
A simple matt of a co-ordinating coloured background card and some Spellbinder Bitty Blossoms and Flower Creations, together with a couple of Sizzix flourishes is all that is required to finish this card off.
Oooops. I forgot to put the centre in the Flower Creations prior to taking the photo, so it looks much more “finished” in the flesh.
See you again soon, with hopefully a “finished” card.
I would like to share this card which is quite unusual for me. I am not ordinarily one for using pink and especially bright pink, but I do love it when combined with black and grey, I think it makes for quite a dramatic look.
I started with the stamped panels which I used a variety of stamps, including a butterfly, flower, harlequin, flourish and a text stamp and created a background by overstamping and masking. The background was then cut into 3 equal sections and shuffled before matting on to the pink layer on the white base card.
The crochet lace was made using a grey cotton thread and was made larger than the width of the card. By pinning it into shape and then ironing it with starch it becomes a much more dense piece of lace which holds it shape and now fits on the card perfectly over the stamped panels.
I finished the card with an assortment of flowers which were stamped and embossed onto a piece of card I had watercoloured to co-ordinate and added some black foam flourishes using a Sizzix die for added texture and interest.
All for now.