I would like to share my progress with my crochet squares project for my boys. Here is the link to the original post http://wp.me/p385yc-l0 if you missed it.
This is where I am now:-
I have now completed 10 squares and each is taking approximately 2 hours.
The original idea was from a Sirdar pattern which I adapted to reduce the number of ends to darn in. I also joined each corner to create more of a box effect than a wave.
I have also managed to finally use a colour that photographs better.
I have gone around the outside adding a round of stitches which lie flat, hopefully to aid the joining together process.
I hope you like it.